#SorryForTheWait
The biggest fight of the century finally has a date set. Two of this generations greatest boxers and a matchup that has been wanted for years has finally been confirmed. Floyd "Money" Mayweather and Manny "Pac-Man" Pacquiao will finally square off. Mayweather has an unblemished record at 47-0 while Pacquiao has 5 faults with a 57-5 record. Many are said to believe that Pac-Man is Money May's only potential loss that he can take, but most also believe it's too late. I know I'm looking forward to May 2nd when the two square off in Las Vegas and I'm sure 97% of the world will as well. This is hands down the biggest match since Holyfield vs. Tyson in the 1990's. Will it live up to the hype? We'll see later this year. Oh yeah...#SorryForTheWait
No comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to let your mind go and spark a conversation...